Questions To Consider
Questions You Should Consider When Thinking of Selling On Own Home
- Are you aware that homes are bought by comparison?
- Are you in the position to show a buyer another home?
- Are you in a position to have first hand knowledge of competitive values?
- Are you knowledgeable enough to write a contract that is certain to be valid and binding?
- Are you able to stay at home to answer every call that might come?
- Are you able to leave your work to help the buyer with his financing, inspections, home insurance, etc., if it is necessary?
- Are you an expert on the current home loan market?
- Are you readily able to negotiate price with a buyer?
- Are you in a position to follow up a would-be purchaser if they show interest?
- Are you going to make needless outlays to improve your property for selling?
- Are you able to tell the good guys from the bad guys?
- Are you able to show your property to a large number of would-be buyers?
- Are you able to spend your time, your money and your effort to no avail?
- Are you knowledgeable enough not to accept an insincere offer and then spend weeks or months perhaps to litigation?
- Are you aware that most buyers seek the services of a reputable Real Estate Agent because they realize the pitfalls of direct negotiations?